Jenn's new hair!
I finally worked up the courage to go get my hair cut. Here are some photos I took from Walker's Mac, just playing around a little.
I'm sending my hair to the same place Courtney did--Locks of Love. I love the lightness of my hair. And, I can actually run my fingers all the way through it without twisting my arm into a pretzel.
On a deeper level, even though it's a simple haircut, the change has done something to confirm in my soul that spring is finally arriving, new, fresh, and bright!



5 comments:
Super cute! And don't you just love macs? I do!
Nice. I love the feeling of a haircut. For some kind of weird reason of which I have no idea, I always feel better after one. For girls it must be something similar since haircuts aren't that often.
And photobooth is fun to play with.
Very nice, Jennifer. I hope you have a nice vacation sporting your fabulous new do.
You look MARVELOUS!!! But then, you always do.
I'm a little slow at looking at the blogs, but I love your hair! Really Cute! Audrey
Post a Comment